Kellyn Faraday

Started by Octarine, October 09, 2024, 06:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Octarine

I started Kellyn at the start of the year, and had an absolute wonderful, 10/10 experience and story with her, and appreciate all those who made her journey so deeply memorable.

She was a Chaotic Neutral, leaning Chaotic Good (mostly) Acolyte of the Sisterhood, who just so happened to also be perhaps a Gellemede, maybe. She was very good at getting in rooms with people and getting donations and favors through being a social chameleon. There was a lot more to her, but there's so much I can't share, due to spoilers of the amazing chapter lore.

My fellow Acolytes, each and every one. Sisters, come and gone. You all were just the most amazing sub-community that there was, and playing within the Sisterhood faction was memorable because of you.

It's time for me to move on from Kellyn however, and I couldn't without thanking everyone who was a part of her life.

https://imgur.com/a/mvlULn1

Some screenshots. Easier to curate on Imgur.

Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi

A very interesting Acolyte with a wide reach! Deep into all sorts of intrigue.

Also: Ribbit.

Karp

Loops

Kellyn noooooooooooooooo!!!!

Loved her. Great PC that always brightened up my day.

Dugs

Had some ups, had some downs alongside this pc over a few of my own. Sad to see her go! Good luck on your next

Kiaring

: (

Can't believe I didn't get to say goodbye properly.

Still, you made my day, on numerous days. There is a short list of characters, in no particular order, without which I wouldn't have stuck to Itziyal. Kellyn was on the list from the second we met. The memories.

🐸
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral