Balestriere Emilia Laurentis

Started by VanillaPudding, September 20, 2024, 03:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanillaPudding

One less Modini criminal in the Well. Thanks for all of the ups and downs while playing this bitter and resentful PC. She very much hated the Sultan, the Janissary, and always worked to make their lives worse off while trying to empower the floating city.

Dugs

Even when I was her ally, she was always a pain in the ass. It's a shame Baako died so early, could of been fun.

One of the deadliest to have served La Banda, GL on your next.

Cat

First time getting to play this chapter with you, and I am happy that I was able to get the chance to do so. You're a cool dude, old man.

cmenden

Fantastic PC and def a big tone setter for this era of the Banda Rossa

Pandip

Always a treat. Loved butting heads with Emilia (and being the bitchy grandma).

-UnholyWon-

An incredible PC and a terror to those she hated. I really enjoyed my interactions with Emilia. Cheers!
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

1dboy

Need more people like this in the Well.

Can't wait to see what you do next VP.

Moonlighter

i legitimately thought that the undying loyalty bit was building up to the moment when emilia betrayed mirielle and killed her to take her place or something. but no, she was just a real one until the end