Out of date Wiki command page.

Started by Egon the Monkey, September 04, 2024, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egon the Monkey

Hi, I'm back after a few years, and there have been a load of changes. Largely damn cool and they persuaded me to return. However, turns out a few of the things I thought I could do... no longer work.

E.g. I rolled up Torchfighter thinking "oh that'll be fun with the ol' /c two-handed command" and then disappointingly found out it no longer existed. Eventually traced it to this page being in my history but being superseded by the Chat Commands one.
https://wiki.efupw.com/index.php?title=Voice_Commands

Zambition

I think those pages are there for keepsaking, the best way to navigate the wiki would be to start from the main page.

It went through a little overhaul and ease of access upgrade with the new chapter.

Egon the Monkey

Sure, but given I've made mistakes here easily and from the search bar, it's not obvious these are wrong. I can't see the harm in deleting it, or at least putting a great big ARCHIVED PAGE: THIS REFERS TO THE OLD SYSTEM FROM CHAPTER 5 on it.

Currently, it confuses anyone who searches for voice commands. The only way to tell 'chat commands' is actually the right one is to notice it linked from the main page. Which you won't do if you're searching for it.