A letter for Gedwyr Karstcleft

Started by NeedForGreed, September 03, 2024, 07:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeedForGreed

QuoteTo signore Gedwyr Karstcleft,

I am working on a public hospital project, which is endorsed by the Legates. The goal is to provide medical care, especially medical beds for the many wounded janissaries and veterans.

I have found myself in a difficult position of having to rent the only available property, which is one in Palm Heights. It is not ideal for a hospital however.

I am seeking to switch properties with someone, in exchange you would get an upgraded property in the best area of town with regular guards. Would you be open to a switch?

I am happy to answer any questions or let you inspect the property personally.

Signed,
Fiordelise Foscari
Palatial Physician

Anonymous Lemur

[A hastily written note is sent in reply.]

Nah too much hassle. Palm Heights is a fine location for a house of healing. Is somebody there trying to oust you? If so let the Gold know and we'll deal with it.

Gedwyr

NeedForGreed

QuoteSignore Gedwyr,

I understand completely, and thank you for your swift reply!

No one is currently trying to oust me - though I do worry a bit of the location causing issues. I am grateful for your offer of aid: I pray that it never be necessary.

May Fortuna shine on your days,
Fiordelise

NeedForGreed

QuoteSignores Gedwyr and Zalthar,

I wish you and yours well. I am trying to keep track of votes, and wanted to check in to ask whether you have yet cast yours.

If you have not, I urge you to this election before time runs out.  We are up against a man who wants to dismantle currency and the markets...

Signed,
Fiordelise Foscari