A Letter to Zol Nur

Started by Runic, July 29, 2024, 12:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Runic

Apothar Zol Nur,

I believe the honour of hosting debates for the election usually goes to either the Sandstone College or the Tower of Q'tolip. As Legate Gloamingdaith is unavailable to host a debate for the upcoming election, I was writing to ask if you think a member of the Tower, likely yourself, might be able to organise such.

As we have scant days left before the campaigning season ends, obviously, the sooner this is done, the better effect it will have.

Yours cordially,
Scribe de Clercq

Providence

GREETING DE CLERCQ

This one never organize debate before.

What would this involve? In past, others sourced questions, but time is short. Your advice, welcome.

ZNA

Runic

Apothar Zol Nur,

From what I've gathered from local files, a time that suits each candidate, a place, and a crowd are generally the best things to have. Each Candidate should have their manifestos so it's all about scheduling a time that works best for the three in the days to come.

The Plaza would suit as a place, or perhaps the Verdant stage if the Rose are keen on such. Given the multitudes of Sandstone students being found with bones and trinkets of forbidden faiths, likely not there. I hear the Tower has a debate chamber? Well regardless. As for a crowd, an announcement to the masses is sure to drag them to hear their candidates.

Yours cordially,
Scribe le Clercq