Preparator Tariq Salah

Started by I love cats, June 13, 2024, 06:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love cats

Preparator Tariq Salah

I have taken the time to draft a security agreement that includes some additional benefits. You will find this grants your Maqba a great level of protection

Bruce Danebluff

Quote from: I love cats on June 13, 2024, 06:30:28 PM
Marquem Protection Contract                                                                                  Tabbah 13th, IY 7783

The Banda Rossa and Preparator Tariq Salah agree effective on the signing date. This agreement concerns the use of the Banda Rossa's security services over the Maqbara. Preparator Tariq Salah agrees to compensate the Banda Rossa 2000 dinar every month. In return, Preparator Tariq Salah gains the following benefits and acknowledges the following conditions.

1. The Banda Rossa will go after an individual who commits vandalism, or grave robbery in the Maqbara or crimes against employees of the Maqam. The Banda will see to it the perpetrators are brought to the Sultan's 4th legion. Those not protected by the penal code of Ephia's well will be dealt with in a manner the Banda Rossa sees fit. 

2. The Banda Rossa agrees to deprive those under clause #1 of any form of legal counsel.

3. The Preparator acknowledges that some parties have immunity from clause #1 such as the Sultan's 4th legion, Legates, employees of the Maqbara, those under Banda Rossa protection such as the Balladeers of the Lost Hearth, and the sisters of the Syblline Vine.

4. The Banda Rossa agree to make men available for security during sermons, funerals, and other ceremonies at a discounted rate of 150 dinars per Recluta for such events.

5. Both parties at the end of every month have the option to renegotiate or opt-out.

6. The banda Rossa agrees to update Preparator Tariq of any security threats to the Marquem that we detect and provide consultation.

Recluta Bruce Danebluff