A speech by Qari Alriyh : The accords united!

Started by Qari, July 03, 2023, 02:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qari

[A speech is made over the bellows]

Hello, Dear Citizens. An announcement, about the election. You deserve a legate who does more than promise great things, once they win their seat. One does not need to be legate to act. I have done more for the well, in seeking unity and stability, than either of my competition.  I have spent months aiding the accords where I could, and building support among them. This morning I met with Apothar Stern, and can announce that with her support, I have secured the votes of the ranking officers of each of the three accords. Unity, in practice.

A prosperous, peaceful future exists, for us to build together. And I will build it with our citizens. Lend me your voice, Dear Citizens. Tell me what you seek. What your goals and desires are for this future. Together we can build this. Vote Gold. Vote Qari Alriyh.

For if I can unite even the most bitter rivals behind one vision, one purpose - Surely yours is a vote well placed. My platform is stablity and unity - and with this announcement, you may all know that it is more than a platform. I have acted on it, and made it reality.