EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandito24

You could say a straw broke the camel's back.

I have profoundly enjoyed EfU over the 1675 hours I have played on it, but recently the absolute untransparent treatment I have been subject too over... Really, I have no clue, complaining in Player Advice on Discord? Has just been too much. Add to that the fact that i am deeply uncomfortable over the current political matters in EfU and that I feel like I'm being lied too (DMs telling me not to worry and that everything is fine with me just to be told a month later after being Zenmained 90% of that time that I am someone making people uncomfortable and that I should not be allowed to interact with the Community at all) have led me to simply leave for the time being. Perhaps I will be back. Afterall this server has still given me some good dopamine and some wonderful friends, and I know I am beloved by many here despite what some may say. But right now it's time to jump in a hole and let the storm of hatred pass.

NeedForGreed

Since there has been some confusion - I am still drowning in overtime and work right now and am still within the 7 days I said I would be taking a break, Fiordelise is still inactive.

Pandip

Going through it right now between work and family. Playtimes are going to be reduced for a bit.

NeedForGreed

Still pretty busy with work and lots of overtime, in general. More specifically, I will be out of town on vacation the 23rd-25th.

Whyleth

Probably going to be either reduced play or staying away for a week or two until assignments and exams are over.
Going to take a step back and think a bit about things as well.

Fabulous Secret Powers

Busy with a lot of uni work, and my apartment's being refurbished on weekdays for at least this week. Most likely going to be playing notably less, from at least the 21st until the 25th. Might extend to next week. Send a message on discord if you need something!

DangerousDan

for those of you wondering "where is dangerousdan", I have an impacted wisdom tooth and am awaiting treatment. i will be back in due course
i walked one morning to the fair

AsheandCinders

Trying to get on more, but got a lot of prep to do over the next few days!

blue_luminaire

I'll be out Friday through Monday.