EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeedForGreed

Will be out for 1-2 days mostly.

Runic

Will be out from Friday to Monday ~ More jingles upon my return.

Astra

Ahmet

Will be going on a vacation for a little over 2 weeks. You can try to reach Ahmet by a letter, I'll try my best to respond!

Whyleth

On holiday from Today til late Monday, will be available when I return.

Fabulous Secret Powers

Out of town from the 15th, until either the 18th or 19th! Won't be IG, but feel free to send a message on Discord!

BigCook

TheShadow

Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.

AsheandCinders

Think it's safe to say that a few days has turned into an extended break.
Little Burnt out on EfU, gonna take some time to let the Enthusiasm build back up, will see if I want to app to return Aaisha or officially retire her and start something new when I'm back in the right mindset to play.

Octarine

I'll be out for about a Month or more. Anyone with business for Kellyn, should find another Acolyte for now.

Live and Drink.

Scitus

I am taking a long break. It may be some time before I get back so I apologize for anyone whose plot strings I'll leave dangling. If you need anything make sure to message me.

Dugs

I'll be gone until Monday-Ish! Hold down the Fort!

NeedForGreed

Been dealing with some illness so have been trying to take it a bit easy on EFU, will be playing less possibly for a few days. Please feel free to poke me on Discord if you need Fiordelise!

NeedForGreed

I will be gone most of this weekend for a family camping trip.

-UnholyWon-

Availability will be limited due to heat wave. Sadly my PC is in the garage, and it gets hot as hell out there. I should be around Monday and Tuesday next week.

Cheers!
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.