EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmenden

Going on a beach vacation for a week so hopefully nothing too exciting happens while I'm gone!

BigCook

Will be out from Tuesday to Sunday next week.

Vlaid

Seem to be having some system issues causing massive lag in any game I play. Still troubleshooting but unsure how soon I'll figure it out, money is a bit tight at the moment if I need to get new parts. Hopefully less than a few days or something easy.

Edit: Seems to be a switch along the way to efupw.com so I'll probably need to get a VPN and hope that fixes it, who knows.
[url=https://www.efupw.com/forums/index.php?topic=706473.msg747918#msg747918]The Entirely True Legends of Velan Volandis[/url]

Daoud al-Maaz

Nikolaz

Letsplayforfun

I'll be taking a break, with regret. V6 is very nice, but efu's tailored for a very few people, and kind of wishful thinking for the others, more so with my playtime. Thanks to those who try keeping people in, though. Its not an easy thing to balance a quality open world, especially with efu's positionning. Anyway, ever since mid-v4, my presence or absence matters very little, and I'll certainly be back. Have fun.

AsheandCinders

More Limited play-time for the next few days. Will try to hop in if I'm able or really needed.

Pandip

Probably out the next 2-3 nights.

Canadianloki

Picking up more OT at work the next two weeks to pay off car repairs  and Im changing over from 12 hr to 24 hr shifts at work start of August. Playtime will drop a little bit while I figure out the balance of the new schedule.

Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi

I will be away for about a week and a half due to work commitments starting this Saturday. I might be able to play from time to time, and should still be able to check discord and the forums, but we will see.

Octarine

Vegan_Snickerdoodles

I'll probably be out sick for a couple of days.

Erudiche

I'll be retiring Miro as I wasn't able to find a good niche for her, apologies to those involved in her goings on.
Redemption! Redemption!

TheAbyssalSight

Starting tomorrow I'll be away until next Sunday, so my pc shall be absent.

Pandip

ok this time i am definitely for-sure-for-sure probably not logging in until next monday