[A letter to Student Raza Zaahir]

Started by Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi, October 12, 2024, 09:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi

[Enclosed is another work, a religious tract originally submitted to the College in 7787.]

Student Raza Zaahir
Sandstone College
Ephia's Well

Kanon Hray 12, IY 7788

Dear Student,

To the first, I must apologize for the delay in sending this letter. The note I made to do so was mistakenly placed in the margins of a page which I did not consult for some time; to wit, it reminds me once again, that I must put some effort into organizing my journals.

To the second, enclosed is as you have requested "The Reconciliation of the Aspects of Kula, the Wyld." It was prepared for a Sandstone College symposium on faith some time past, though not submitted, as the moderating panel at the time chose another means of proceeding rather than through evaluation of written submitted works. The oral recitation was well-received in any case, and I was humbled to bear away a silver insignia from that debate.

Have you any questions, seek me, and I shall answer. The faith of Kula is the faith of the world, and all its peoples, regardless of their station and background. Noble are the many, for they live the same as any other! Tend well our Garden.

And give my regards to Professor Gloamingdaith.

Sincerely,

Sister Amélie