To the desk of Rennik Colmes

Started by big metal rod, July 05, 2024, 03:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big metal rod

Rennik,

How many convictions for dereliction, corruption, embezzlement, and coercion can you squeeze in your busy schedule before the next military action?

I have a very long list indeed. 

Asking for a friend.

-Argent,
Legate,
DRAGON

Blue41

Kha'esh approaches, but I suspect we will have a few weeks before we can expect the Great Serdar. And I would not spend them idly, nor upon the board.

I'll await the list.

Lt. R. Colmes
Warmaster

Blue41

Legate,

The Minninngar should be exiled. No matter how fitting their words or their actions. They are allies no longer.

I imagine Legate Saenus would agree, so that there is no concern of actions taken unilaterally.

There's another dwarf we should discuss as well. Time for that yet.

Lt. R. Colmes
Warmaster

Blue41

Legate,

Good show. You made a very valiant attempt to ensure that the Banda Rossa's recluta could walk free, and I don't think they suspected a thing. You did your due diligence, and I think you can leave it there.

I would be entirely confused and very upset if, for example, a pardon were to be issued from your seat. I can imagine they will make that request of you.

Colmes

big metal rod

Colmes,

You have misread me I think.  I was more than happy to see the man executed, and as a point of fact had instructed Aurelio to make it so.

Alas, Marcellus did as Marcellus does.  I'm beginning to grow annoyed with how lenient the Purples are on crime.  We managed to push through the latest legal reform, I think you will be well pleased.

You can expect no pardon raised for the dead man.

-Argent