Lady Nasreen Shabani

Started by Random_White_Guy, June 13, 2024, 10:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

Lady Nasreen Shabani,

Long and storied are the tales I have heard since my arrival in Ephia's Well of your Social gatherings and the robust undertakings within your most impressive manse.

If your social calendar is not filled with otherwise demands the Legate of the Second Seat, Argent Argyris, Ephia's Dragon extends laurel. A chance by which the Gold and Purple, so often asunder by politics, but unified ever in measures of wealth and Ephian Security may come together. A showcasing of rising above the usual mudslinging neath the time of FiFiThre and a harmonious front amidst the tumult of a Wartime effort.

A feasting for his friends and others is sought and your Venue is well and known. May this be a formal inquiry into what would be the cost for the use of your fair Hall for the evening, the possibility of light staff, and access to your Kitchen for our cook Gulgrea of the Rose.

You may seek the Legate of the Second Seat at your leisure, as he is expecting you, to discuss the pertinent details of the arrangement.

Cordially,
Celybuin Hu'nalyw
Scribe of the Sublime Garden
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Ashwrought

Scribe Celybuin Hu'nalyw

It was with great delight that I received your letter, and it is only with the deepest of regrets that I must write this response.

I fear that arranging such an accord shall not be possible. At the direct request and demand of the sitting Legates, wishing that such properties are exclusively used for business and not personal ownership, the property lease is now held by a local Clockmaker, as his 'Clock Workshop'.

Perhaps the good Legate may find renting an Office within the Palm Heights suitable for the occasion.

With best wishes and kind regards,

Nasreen Shabani