Amber Highsun Deceased

Started by -UnholyWon-, June 16, 2024, 06:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-UnholyWon-

Hello folks,

Sadly, I decided to retire Amber due to some IC events that felt very out of character for the PC, and feeling like the character wasn't belonging anywhere or connecting with groups.

I wanted to post more tattoo art on the forums but my tablet kept crashing on me. I wanted to bring more life to the Krak other than it being just a meeting area.

I had fun promoting people getting stupid drunk with Amber. Also caused a bit of Gellema chaos by feeding refugees alcohol. Completed one tattoo out of two. Bought a outfit from the Glamour Emporium which was a top priority for the character.

It was fun, and thank you to everyone that help make Amber fun.

Cheers,

UnholyWon

Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

Kiaring

Amber was a cool PC that always gave SUPER REPRESSED CATHOLIC SCHOOLGIRL Itziyal the *worst* vibes. I wish she would have stuck around as it is clear the Well needs a tattoo artist. We consigned her to the Twins, and her last unfinished painting may find its way onto a wall somewhere, one day :)
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

neverwhere

Okay, but canonically, as far as I'm concerned, she drank herself to death.

-UnholyWon-

LMAO!! I can believe that. She was pretty much an alcoholic.
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.