Leo Tzimiskes

Started by Moonlighter, May 01, 2024, 02:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonlighter

Monsieur Tzimiskes,

It has warmed my hear to hear of someone aspiring to taking up the banner of the Lily in these trying times.

This City has a need for her next great populist, and for strong friends to support him or her.

Could this be you?

I would like to take your measure, to see if it is worth placing some of my considerable weight behind you.

Find me at your leisure, if you would. I will know how serious you are thereafter.

Balestriere Mirielle Rosseau
BANDA ROSSA

Barend Hoensbroeck

Quote from: A Letter finds its way to the Banda RossaMadame Rosseau,

It brings a kind of tingle upon my stomach to call you Madame, a stark removal of habit and familiarity with many in Ephia's Well. I do not ever recall the former Peers speaking in such accents, and so I will presume you've come far from the days of a stray and have found curt employment with the Red Band. No doubt, I may not recall the history of places I had never knew existed as a boy, but I do recall the way you stood firm next to Domhnall while he was Legate.

Though if you would entertain my stubbornness, and to prove more so the fact, there is one correction in your analysis I would urge you to reconsider. I may be a partisan, indeed, for I have grown a great and nourished love for our League of White, for the Lily; but one thing I am not is a populist. Nothing I will do shall ever be popular with Baz'eel nor our Majordomo, and besides such things I do not mean to dictate policy based upon what is popular, but what is necessary for our dreams to come alive.

The people will sing a song, and that song will be one of passion for freedom. I shall write the lyrics, and I hope you will soon come to enjoy them. With that caveat noticed, I will seek you out. Until then, Balestriere.

Yours truly,
Leo Tzimiskes
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?