Ricario Cassella

Started by Blue41, December 23, 2023, 07:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue41

[Delivered via courier to the Krak]

Dear Magistrate,

The League of White lacks, as a friend of mine might say, the 'testicular fortitude' to speak their minds. I'd like to think I'm not limited in the same way.

I won't have you hiding in the League until elections re-open. Take your masquerade to the Purple or Gold, they're both hurting. Turn in your badge, announce your departure and continue pretending to be a good person who cares more about people instead of property.

Or don't. Then we get to know each other on a more regular basis.

Jerrod Felch
Speaker of Kula

One_With_Nature

[A response is slid under the door of the Creep office, with a copy of the bounty notice]

Speaker Jerrod Felch,

I am glad you feel bold enough to speak your mind even if I do not like the words that you spew.

I assure you I am doing anything but hiding, but I think that is why you have taken such an interest in me. I have no intentions of leaving the white league.

If you truly care about the white league then you can come and speak to me and we can see how you can contribute, from a man who is actually taking real steps to improving the well. Alternatively you can continue down the path you pursue and I assure you that it ends with you in the cells of the Jannisary's dungeon.

I suggest you remove your bounty and I will consider your actions  a lapse in judgement, but be assured that if you continue down this path, the voice that you so greatly value shall be taken seriously by none.

Regards,

Magistrate Ricario, Proprietor of the Peoples Market.

Blue41

Cassella,

I think I've been pretty clear about what I plan to contribute, and I'll be coming to deliver it personally. Guivarch's let his office twist his arm behind his back, and that's the only reason why someone as slimy as you has been allowed as far as he's gotten. I'm without those complications.

Our system is government is flawed to the core, and you're the latest symptom. I don't need anyone to take me seriously. I don't need to change anyone's minds. I can't be bought and I can't be intimidated. Kula opposes the work of men like you, determined to profit off the backs of those beneath you.

I'm gonna punch you in your fanged teeth, Cassella.

See you soon,

JF