[A letter for Domhnall Guivarch]

Started by cmenden, August 28, 2023, 07:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmenden

Dear Domhnall Guivarch,

After our meeting last night, I decided it was best to divine the portents for the upcoming month, a month famously known for its inhospitality and secrecy.

Here is my astrological assessment for Tesrin Hray.

QuoteLove:
The walls erected in Tesrin Hray may test the bonds of love and affection. Relationships face challenges as communication falters and emotions become obscured. Patience and understanding are crucial to weathering the tempests that may arise.

Violence:
The closed doors of this month can serve as both protection from and a breeding ground for conflicts. Tensions may escalate as frustrations mount in the absence of open dialogue. Vigilance is advised to prevent misunderstandings from evolving into destructive confrontations.

Discovery:
While some doors remain closed, others may be opened to reveal long-hidden truths. This is a time for introspection and self-discovery, as well as delving into the mysteries that lie beneath the surface. Seekers of knowledge may find revelations in unexpected places.

Profit:
Opportunities for material gain may be limited during Tesrin Hray. The path to prosperity may be obscured by closed doors and hidden obstacles. Those who adapt and find creative solutions can still thrive, but the pursuit of wealth requires careful consideration.

Betrayal:
The theme of closed doors carries a cautionary note of betrayal. Secrets and hidden agendas may be unveiled, leading to shattered trust and unexpected revelations. Be vigilant against those who seek to exploit vulnerabilities for their own gain.

As the election will also take place entirely within this month, I think these portents are more important than ever. Be mindful of them as you pursue victory and destroy all opponents in the political arena.

Regards,
Estellise Azimi

Erudiche

Estellise,

Thank you very much for your hard work. I have become very busy with some bureaucratic matters pertaining to the League budget and the Wellwater may be somewhat delayed in publication. I am confident that, in the end, all shall be well, regardless. I will heed these portents well.

I have the honor to be your obedient servant,
Domhnall Judicael Guivarch
Redemption! Redemption!