The Hidden Poems of Alejandro Benjazar

Started by Don Nadie, June 03, 2023, 11:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Nadie

[An announcement rings in the Bellows, for all to hear]

QuoteBuena noche Ephia's Well! You hear the voice of the happy, joyful and ever cheery Alejandro Benjazar! Since we're all a tad exhausted by politics, I wished to entice the public to find solace and honor Warad by exploring. And so, I announce the publication of The Hidden Poems of Alejandro Benjazar!

Three poems have been published thus far! Spread in every direction of the wide Desert, but not too far from Ephia's Well, three poems await the eager eyes of explorers, adventurers, daring merry-makers and many more! Find them, for to find them shall be a Tale of Mystery, Errantry and Revelation!

And then come to me with the Tale of your find, yes? And you shall be rewarded! Remember to be brave, to be hopeful, to go forward and, most important... Remember your grapple! *A chuckle* Live and drink!

[The Souk and Krak brim with whispers about the Balladeer's latest artistic antic. Three titles were, apparently, carelessly shared by the merry minstrel, as he invited patrons of the Rose to a toast: The Dove, The Awakened's Ballad and the Portrait of a Fool on Fire. Perhaps more will come, in time, but no doubt it is a chance to explore, learn, and make some coin.]