[DM] Zenithar Gaius Abael

Started by Dremen, February 15, 2023, 04:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dremen

Live and drink  esteemed Zenithar,

I write to you now with the intention of inquiring about recruitment within the Academy of Q'tolip.

I am an Astrologian and wanderer from far off and after ringfall I followed the guidance of the night sky which has led me to Ephia's Well. How fortuitous indeed that it has, for I have long sought peers and mentors in the study of the celestial disc and its effects on the world's aspects. Indeed I am constructing even now a work on that very subject, I seek to study the influence of disc-force on the elements themselves. I suspect that it may be possible to focus that lunar light to empower an elemental aspect to an exceptional degree.

I would appreciate the chance to join the Academy and attempt to prove my ideas and learn from the most exceptional of peers in the Ash Desert.

Sincerely,

Azim al-Rashid

Ironside

QuoteAzim al-Rashid

Live and drink,

It has not escaped our notice that a good deal of hopefuls have dreams of joining us in the Tower.  Master Q'tolip and the Zenithars will be convening during the coming phases to discuss how best to proceed.  There are many Apothar among our rank who yet desire to take on a Nadiri.  However, we are not willing to compromise on our principles and accept those without merit.

Perhaps your star will soon rise.  Time, young hopeful, will tell.

-Zenithar Gaius Abael