Milgak The Mighty Hero Goblin

Started by Black_TopHat, July 16, 2014, 05:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black_TopHat

STRONGER THAN A HOBGOBLIN
MORE CUNNING THAN A BUGBEAR
AND MORE FERTILE THAN ANY OTHER GOBLIN BEFORE HIM!

Or, well, at least he'd say. Milgak was my first serious attempt at playing a Monstrous PC. Not anything fearsome like a lizardman or full blood orc though. No, I wanted to real nail biting terror that is a GOBLIN. Milgak was a Self Trained perk'd Non-App Goblin Fighter. I wanted to keep tossing him into every situation he could find, talk to everyone, and generally remain ignorant of the fact that most folks he met wanted him dead. Being a *little* bit brighter than your average goblin he had decided he was better than his kin and tried to mingle in the manling world.

Still, to prove he was a better goblin, he'd never turn down any bit of goblin themed loot, no matter how worthless or crappy. From his "Parade" Goblin Champion Blade to the many Dread Lord Seals he'd be sewing into his armor I did my best to really stress the ragged, filthy little beast he was.

Huge thanks to EVERYONE (even those who near immediately tried killing him) he ever got to meet, from Lower, to Ascensionists, to a certain Way-Finder and friends! If you havent tried a Non-App Goblin or Kobold I highly suggest it, you'll never be bored, thats for sure!

So Milgak LOATHED Kobolds, as an insult to goblin kind, thinking they deserved the best caves, and thinking they could out breed Kobolds. It was one of the few things Milgak wasnt scared of. Between fighting every other group of goblins he found, and then surviving, it just helped fuel his delusions of grandeur

Like any good Goblin he hunted a LOT of rats... which began becoming quite terrifying between getting hunted and other...things

He rarely went into the sewers again...

He was also a bit of an Ordinant...

As a bit of personal pride, as a goblin, I won more PvP than I have on any other character in...

But of course most of his encounters ended with this...

Milgak, the friendly little flea bitten bugger he was made a bunch of "friends" somehow... many who extorted money or gave constant threats. On the upside he could hide behind them like nobodies business!  

And here is, in all his glory, standard short sword and all...! He never should tried breaking the natural order of things and fighting HOBGOBLINS....

Was a helluva lot of fun, and looking forward to rolling up something again soon...

WriterX

He shall be missed :(

Knight Of Pentacles

granny

I loved trading with him... I gave him his mighty goblin sword and many other goblin junk.

morva

rodrigo

HalflingPower

Moop certified goblinoid.

Charnelist

Best gobbo I've ever seen. You made a huge contribution to the atmosphere wherever you went - and it wasn't all flatulence, piss and sweat. XD
Milgak was the perfect gob. Love the RP and the attitude.

... I still prefer kobolds, though.

BluScr33n

Awesome goblin, really enjoyed the last adventure against the Hobgoblins!