Letter to Aubrey & Mirielle

Started by NeedForGreed, October 20, 2024, 02:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeedForGreed

QuoteSignoras,

I hope to host a night of simple prayer and a peace vigil for my people and followers of the Dome, atop the Krak's rooftop. I am alerting you in advance, please let me know if you have any concerns or would prefer we find another location.

Additionally, I would be grateful to be kept in the loop on any information or news regarding disease outbreaks or infections of the Blood Plague. I am currently working on a plan to ensure the Well is more prepared against potential future outbreaks, and I believe it would be worth planning for a small quarantine zone outside the Rose Gate. As it is already a refugee camp, it is likely to be the most impacted should an outbreak ever occur, therefore having a quarantine plan in place would benefit the health of the Rose as well.

For this reason, I would like to coordinate with the Rose in my planning as Palatial Physician. Either a meeting in person or letters would suffice, if you are open to a discussion please let me know your preference.

The time to prepare is always tomorrow, the second best time to prepare is today.

With great respect,
Fiordelise Foscari