[Letter to the Fourth Legion Barracks and Tower of Q'tolip]

Started by One_With_Nature, October 15, 2024, 01:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One_With_Nature

I have received a report from former Legate Saenus that Recluta Willow, was infected with a variant of the plague born of the meteor that has been known in the past. The most notable symptom has been the infected individual weeping a purple substance. The infected if untreated have been known to transform into horrors. The sisters have created a cure for the plague that appears to have worked and cursed the recluta in this case but we must be vigilant for further such cases. This appears to be an isolated incident as far as I am aware.

Signed,
Witness Scribe Ekmel Fonzuvi

Random_White_Guy

Witness,

While it is most appreciated this report brought forward I am curious if you know any of the other pertinent details.

How is it a lowly ranking Recluta found herself so infected? Was she scouting southward? Did she encounter a Refugee in the Krak and have to see him bounced? Did she imbibe Haoma?

Matters of pestilence and their possibility of isolation depends much upon the circumstance of infection. If these details were gleaned from the Honorable Legate do please let me know. He and I share opposite hours as he has affixed himself in his days of governance among the Ashfolk hours.

Celybuin Hui'nalyw
Apothar of Q'tolip
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

One_With_Nature

Apothar Hui'nalyw,

I'm afraid I don't have any additional details of this. Former Legate Marcellus may be able to offer you additional insights to this matter.  I apologies I have nothing more to add to this.

Signed,

Witness Scribe Ekmel Fonzuvi