Thorne Blackwood

Started by KaedweniKnight, September 18, 2024, 01:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaedweniKnight

So, I've been gone from EFU for a very long time, over a year now. Thorne Blackwood was my first serious character this chapter. It was fun being back for the time that I was, I got to do some fun roleplay, stream, and change some hearts and minds.

A man beyond his prime, caught into the game of younger men, I thought Thorne was a fun dynamic of leaning towards good within the neutral domain inside of the Banda Rossa. I had outstanding roleplay with a ton of people, being a Merchant just opens doors for me, don't be too mad If I end up behind a stall again, but I'll be sure to make it fresh. I didn't do my usual greaseball merchant, Thorne was generally an honorable guy that did right by people. Huge thanks to VP and Moonlighter.

Loot and other random screenshots I got.

Hide
Here's the album I put together.
https://imgur.com/a/vd5xxlA

[close]

Thanks for having me back EFU, and huge thanks for the support on twitch for my streams.

Random_White_Guy

When a new merchant rolls in town it's easy to tell the BIG MERCHANT BOIS.

Thorne was a solid mover and shaker on the scales of the souk. Well done.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

zerotje

Glad you're back and enjoying yourself, Thorne was a fun PC. Merchants help Efu a lot generally, they're always appreciated in my books!

-UnholyWon-

I really enjoyed roaming about with Thorne with Leva. He was a great merchant and greater friend.

Cheers!
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

Dugs

Went through a lot and kept trucking, gl on your next