Safety Not Guaranteed

Started by Random_White_Guy, August 24, 2024, 08:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

Safety Not Guarenteed

My Wizard who has served in multiple Factions finds himself in a place many wizards do when they reach a certain age. A preponderance of resources, of arcane knowledge, of secrets and intrigue, of dangers, but is hundreds of years old and it's tough to get around.

While typically that isn't a matter to the Fair Folk of the Elven, after an egregious and horrifying crippling of unknown origins he's beginning to act a bit more his age - from the Human and Ashfolk perspective.

While my PC has had other quiet apprentices and assets across the server the current RP is lending perfectly for taking an Apprentice of his own. He is unable to secure his own Nadiri as he is one, but there are no limitations upon outside search.

Preferably Lawful alignment but flexible.
Preferably Non-Good alignment but flexible.
Class: Wizard
Race: Any, though Non-Humans who are looking to get a leg up be it Elf, Dwarf, Ashfolk or otherwise welcome. Gnomes are welcome but it is asked they be a more serious gnome than the tendency for "ZaNy" gnomes.
School: Any

New PCs who have never played a wizard but are curious about the class are welcome, existing wizards looking for a way to mix things up, someone looking for a new concept, or otherwise welcome.

You are not required to join the Astronomers/Conflict/Pvp.

Though if it does interest you should my PC achieve advancement an Apprentice can easily be rolled into the Faction if that is something that interests you as a non-conventional route to joining the tower. It is by no means though required. Nor is any interest in conflict, politics, PvP, or etc.

However I can't guarantee your safety.

This is more a Wizard focused effort than a Faction focused effort. It's a cool class that creates delightful opportunities for Apprenticeship and with my PC getting crippled it just feels like it's time to start offering the refugee, newcomer, and more a possible path.

Learn more here: Public Posting

PCs welcome to reach out IG or if you've got questions feel free to hit me up on Discord.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Random_White_Guy

Sorry to quick post again but- had some questions already.

I'm US Evenings primarily for my play times which does limit things somewhat.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips