Fishing in the Sea of Pearls

Started by Pandito24, July 29, 2024, 02:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandito24

So! I suggest here not really knowing how viable the idea is, but I still really like it and feel like it could be cool to implement so here we go!

There aren't any fishing spots in the module (that I've seen near any of the water sources, either the Sea or ponds or others). I find that sad because Fishing is a fun IC activity with a whole skill that has items buffing it IC. So, my suggestion that wouldn't require changing existing locations would be to add a dialogue option on the Captains in Qadira and Frostport letting the players pay X to rent a boat for ten minutes. The Boats would feature Fishing Spots on each side, letting players fish in the sea for a while. I think I remember the Kobold Pirate quest from V5 having custom ships things so I think it would be possible, but again, I dunno how easy it would be.

This would be pretty neat and would bring back the use of the Fishing skill, letting some PC Chefs, Hunters and others have activities to travel for other than just hunting animals.

Thank you!