Sergeant Hogshire

Started by VanillaPudding, July 21, 2024, 10:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanillaPudding

Sergeant,

As you had requested I am delivering to you this report alongside the previously delivered evidence. Morganna Skatterhawk was once a member of our Banderossi and had abandoned her oaths, fleeing to the wastes with stolen reports and otherwise from our fortress.

I approached her on this matter outside of the Rose Gate and she became hostile and dismissive. I reminded her that would we need the stolen trinkets back and it turned into a little battle of sorts. She ran here and there before conjuring a great and wicked demon of eyes and tentacles that I dare say could have threatened hundreds of refugees if we had not been able to dispose of it.

She then fled further into the wastes and we eventually brought her low after she conjured other things of the Djinn. It became hectic at this point, all quite a blur really, and we had to flee the scene from the eruptions of Djinn magics, luckily not before removing her head so that she could not bring harm upon Ephia's Well.

Upon returning to the Well, the first thing I could do was seek you and the Apothar Zol Nur out so that we might rid ourselves of the wicked trinkets that she carried. You'll recall that she often called herself the "spiked bitch" and wore that helmet. I believe most of the Well could speak to that as well.

Should you require more from the Banda Rossa, please do inform us at once.

Balestriere Emilia Laurentis
Mirliva of the Well's Auxiliary
Banner-Champion of the Bronze War

little john

[The letter is received.]