[A sealed letter for Sister Selsi]

Started by cmenden, July 29, 2024, 03:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmenden

Dear Selsi,

Do you enjoy falafel?

My rapid-fire moves of late were meant to be overwhelming, but it seems perhaps they have been somewhat TOO successful.

I feel unsporting and at risk of boredom, a dangerous state all Witches should seek to avoid.

In truth, I blame "Margarethe". She goads me on constantly and insists I am too indolent, but surely even she must acknowledge the importance of rest and a temporary withdraw at a time such as this.

On that note, I wish to acquire falafel with you sometime and perhaps coffee and catch up.

It's been a bit longer than I would like since we've been able to speak privately.

Estellise

Zickery

Dear Estie,

You don't need to worry about the state of the board. It's all in good fun! The best of games require a little back and forth, don't you think? I think you'll be quite enthralled with the moves I've made when you get the chance to see them. I like to think the board's just about set for something truly grand. My move is O-O-O, your turn!

Margie is always in such a rush, but I like to think we have all the time in the world. You shouldn't worry about taking a break. Everyone needs to take time for themselves now and then. You can't care about others if you can't care for yourself, after all. In my own free time I've been practicing poetry but I don't have anything I'm quite happy with yet. It has to be perfect before I'm satisfied.

Coffee is great. I've recently been taking after Yataghan in how I prepare my drinks: plenty of sugar! Falafel is good, too. Let's get both. We can make a "temporary withdraw" of it. I also need to deliver Zain to you when we meet. I fixed him right up according to what Margie wanted. It's some of my best needlework.

Selsi

P.S. what's your favorite kind of flower?