Letter to Qari

Started by GetSpooky, June 28, 2024, 11:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetSpooky

Greetings,

My name is Cassima Carvelli, and I'm writing to you in case word doesn't reach you of my sending. I've newly arrived from Il Modo, and after a disastrous journey to get here, find myself in need of direction. While I am more than capable of the rewards paid by the Office of Minor Nuisances, I don't foresee a future working for them. You are often spoken of around the League of Gold offices with some reverence, and I thought you would perhaps be able and willing to aid me. Regrettably, I lack the capacity to contribute much to Ephia's Well and the League aside from a few piddling spells, but with your guidance, I believe I make something of myself.

If this message finds you in good health and generous spirit, you may find me most often in the vicinity of the Krak des Roses. Simply leave a message for Cassima and I'll check in regularly.

~ C.C.

Qari

Dear Cassima,

Welcome to our Citadel. Ever am I glad to council those wishing to make something of themselves. Call for me upon the bellows if you desire to speak. Tell me of your goals and aims, and let us discuss how to make your ambitions become reality.

-Qari Alriyh,
Scholar of Baz'eel,
Legate of the League of Gold