[To Vesryn the White.]

Started by Erudiche, June 25, 2024, 11:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erudiche

Dear Vesryn,

I open perhaps poorly, with an apology. It pains me that I must first introduce myself to you via letter, but such are the schedules we keep. I am Miro, who once wished to serve as Candidate for the League of White, who served as the manager of the Ymir campaign before this, who was made Voiced by the will of the League, and who now authors the People's History on its commission. I write to you now with warmest greetings.

It seems that with the perfidy of al-Almadel exposed, the League shall now find itself in your hands. We do not know each other. I merely wish to know your measure, and to extend an open hand of service to your leadership. That which shall advance the cause of the people of Ephia's Well is that which I support, and the task of serving as their vanguard and tribune now falls on your shoulders.

If, indeed, you should be possessed of the will to do what is necessary for their benefit, I have proposals for you, carried from my study of the history of this League, as a component of my work upon the People's History.

Regards,
Miro Lac-du-Manse
Scholar of the Lantern
Acolyte of the Sibylline Vine
Redemption! Redemption!