Legate Marcellus

Started by BigCook, June 25, 2024, 07:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigCook

Proposal A - Siren Polymura
Blood Horrors radiate Plague, Plague creates Blood Horrors. Plague = Horror. Light = Blood. Utilise Alternate Magnetism to create a vacuum of magical light that can act as a mobile Horror Mark against Clan fortifications.
[close]
Proposal B - Headtaker
Iakmes rod dominates the minds of people. Animatrons are without mind. Invest heavily in the rapid innovation of animatronic control and creation capabilities (seen in Tlonsiyya, primitive) to deal a blow to the head of the Thousand Clans should Iakmes ever expose himself, believing himself safe.
[close]
Proposal C - Bystander Involvement
Waylay Qa'im's airship on its return from Kha'esh, kidnapping and ransoming the High Programmer for Qa'immi animatronic technology and war participation, as well as potentially stealing and repairing a damaged strategic asset (the airship- many difficulties).
[close]
Proposal D - Crushing Trap
Repeat the events of Red Hill and leave the Thousand Clans unable to play both sides of a power struggle between two expansionist Horror clusters. Survive Clans, mediate Horror War to annihilation.
[close]
Proposal E - Acceleration
Create the necessity for the Thousand Clans to deal with the Blood themselves by utilising Plague weaponry. Radiation prisms, contaminant bombardment, supply poisoning.
[close]

Here are the proposals. Perhaps some of them catch your eye. These should all have a considerable force multiplier effect, rather than some measly addition to our assets, though Proposal B is perhaps lagging in the pack. Still, I think they are interesting.

If they don't suit, perhaps I can rack my brain further.

APOTHAR STERN