Make primary petitions an object, not an inventory item

Started by Pandip, June 14, 2024, 02:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandip

Timezones and the shortening of the primary period can occasionally make it very hard for someone to get signatures, especially if the primary starts at the beginning of the work week.

I know it's probably a time consuming pain in the ass to change, but it would be nice if you could vote for someone using a voting device in each of the league offices instead of having to meet someone in person to sign.

This also gives people the ability to confer with other league members and make a decision while the candidate isn't online.

Blue41

Kiaring

Fourthed, I in fact assumed IC this was a thing... Perhaps, if it isn't too difficult, adding it as an additional form, IE, a candidate can still ask for a signature in person, but you also have a ballot box in the League Offices....

If the "just add a new way" solution is too hard or not possible, I'm in favor of a voting placeable in League Offices, instead of having it tied to the PC's presence. It's a shame, the RP around it is pretty cool, but timezones/playtime make it kind of impossible....
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral