Legate Argent, Second Seat

Started by Random_White_Guy, June 09, 2024, 07:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

Legate Argent Argyris, Second Seat,

I bring word fair. Student Gulgrea Lanbruk of the College of Balladeers, a well practiced Stonefolk Hunter and Cook, has been found and agreed to prepare for you your feast.

The Goat hunt will begin at once. She has suggested dried and spiced Tumble Creep to bring forth the adequate saltiness and heat you so crave. She will also consider possible desert fare for localized sidedish keeping your aversion to Modini food in mind.

Of her credentials she is versed in making many things but in conjunction with a project with Sandstone College she brewed a most curious Octopus Soup, courtesy of a distant chef by the name of Chang. Given your aversion to Modini Fare it will not be included in your feast, but sample has been secured if you wish a test of her competence.

Any further requests you have may of her can be left for her at the Krak de Rose, as well as negotiation of pricing for such.

Celybuin Hui'nalyw
Scribe of the Sublime Garden
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

big metal rod

Celybuin,

Beautiful work, excellently done, and in short order.  Secure a sample of the soup if you would.  Next, I would like for you to secure a venue.  We'll need a very large hall, perhaps to accommodate fifty or more.  The Krak des Roses could do in a pinch, but I'd rather we had a chance at a long table.

As well, please secure servants for Mrs. Lanbruk.  Kitchen staff.  Competent enough to fetch and carry wine.

-Argent,
Legate,
DRAGON

Random_White_Guy

Legate,

When it comes to hosting such an event there are two minds - those who cater to austerity and those who cater to engagement:

If you wish the affair to be a more broad endeavor, your former Magistrate Danbeluff's gaming hall may prove sufficient. It is known he favors drink and games and may be willing to serve wine and host games for your guests. Or perhaps one of Priore Paszari famed fighting matches. As well as keeping the matter "in Gold" as it were.

If you wish the affair to have a degree more austere surroundings, Lady Nasreen Shabani's own Hall has more robust space for servant quarters, as well according to the Scribe's assessment commissioned by Legate Gloamingdaith - A serviceable and working kitchen. Such may be of aid to Student Lanbruk.

In terms of Kitchen Staff I imagine a gentleman of Bashir's reputation for tailoring and fine things could serve as Sommelier, but of other hands such you can likely see arranged by merely offering dinar to Refugees and newcomers of Hasheema's hope. The Purple Tasseled students of Sandstone College as well may be open to showcasing their talents for high society.

Do let me know where your thoughts lay on the matter of venue and I will set things in motion.

Celybuin Hui'nalyw

big metal rod

Scribe,

Petition Shabani for the use of her property.  Intimate that this is a request from the Legates, and that this is part of a joint effort to keep the peace between our entrenched peoples.

-Argent

Random_White_Guy

Legate Argent Argyris, Second Seat,

I regret to inform you that Lady Nasreen Shabani's manse is no longer a viable venue for your intended feasts.

If you wish I can inquire with Magistrate Danebluff of your desire elsewise you may need to pursue alternative avenues.

Celybuin Hui'nalyw,