[DM] 1903 Street of Clinking Coins, Baz'eel, For Director Gildebrand

Started by BigCook, June 15, 2024, 02:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigCook

To Director Gildebrand, or a representative thereof:

I am Apothar Stern of the Astronomers of Q'tolip, and I have gladly awaited your company's presence in Ephia's Well since I first heard of it. I understand that you have a penchant for breaking through outdated obfuscations and orthodoxy that stands in the way of progress: and what progress you have made, dragging society, kicking and screaming as it may be, into a greater age. Where one hand can serve a thousandfold more than it could before.

Ephia's Well is not Baz'eel. Here, your business need not be weighed upon by the accumulation of ages and their decrepit interests. Here, there is freedom of thought, and of innovation. I invite you and your company to take this opportunity to not simply produce what you may in the present, but what you will in the future.

I will provide a short list of promising studies that you could perform with our cooperation, all capable of greatly expanding your business or providing unique competitive advantages:

- baublium energy transfer
    - baublium weaponry
    - baublium forges
    - baublium loom motor cells
    - mundane-use magic devices
- mechanical motion studies
    - organic motion replication
    - versatile units
    - existing product improvements
- celestial energies
    - "anima forge" construct creation
    - fuelless engines
- brewfire & volatiles experimentation
    - il modan bombard production, improvement, miniaturisation, or modification
    - compound discovery
    - domestic/industrial or military application (Ephia's Well - potential major military buyer)
- various strategic solutions for Ephia's Well and Baz'eel

There is a wealth of expertise to draw on, not to mention access to various new elements and materials that can be shared and provided.
Should you wish to join purposes in advancing the state of the Disc, or have any questions inclusive or exclusive from correspondence, I am reached at the Eagle's Mount.

APOTHAR STERN