Letters to Kroggnought

Started by Karp, March 12, 2024, 04:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karp

Loyal Kroggnought:

Have you been learning your letters as I commanded you to?

I do hope that Setep has been able to provide some assistance in this.

Remember, to better server the Sultan we must be able all our duties.

Including paperwork.

I eagerly await your response.

Sergeant Ashworth

StellarNebula

KROGGNOUGht  LERN  LE t t ERS

NO t  MAYK  EAGLE  WAY t  FOR    response

Karp

A formidable first attempt, Kroggnought.

As you have learned, one of the most important qualities in a soldier is his ability to observe.

Daoud, for example, has sharp eyes and a cunning mind to boot. He is quick to observe and analyze others.

I wish for you to hone this skill, Kroggnought.

Your first task is to write down a list of five people you have watched closely, and describe them to me. I want to learn about people's motives and your observations will aid me in this task.

These five cannot be from the Fourth Legion.

Get to it, son.

Ashworth.

StellarNebula

BROONO   PRAZE   ANGASLAKOO   AND   ALSO   FItE   GOOD   AND   FItE   AT   ROZ   SIDE   AND   NOt   LIKE   SPIDER   thING
NARANYEY   NOt   LIKE   ShANNIYA   OR   SPIDER   thING
LEGAtE   AKNA   thROW   BOULDER   FAR   AND   tRY   TO   thROW   KROGGNOUGht   BUt   DROP   HIM   AND   NOt   LIKE   SPIDER   thING
AFELIYA   LIKE   LEGAtE   AKNA   AND   NOt   LIKE   SPIDER   thING
CLOFER   COMPLANE   ALL   DAY   AND   NOt   LIKE   SARGANt   OR   SPIDER   thING

Karp

Kroggnought:

Great work. Your observation skills are honed everyday, son. This you must remember.

As to your second task: You are now to observe three people, but look for something suspicious. Maybe they say something that you find strange, maybe they do something that may be illegal.

Keep a close watch on these individuals and report back to me, son.

I feel compelled to remind you that you need to be discreet while performing this task.

Sgt. Ashworth