[A missive, delivered to the Gamemaster Hamzir Atazid, located at the Stadium of

Started by Ashwrought, March 09, 2024, 06:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashwrought

[A missive, delivered to the Gamemaster Hamzir Atazid, located at the Stadium of Ephia's Well]

Honored Master of the Stadium of Ephia's Well,

Knowing you are kept busy with your duties, I shall keep this request brief.

For the past few months, it has been my pleasure to arrange a set of sporting Games for the populace. Whilst establishing it, we have taken to using the empty space beyond the Sand Gate as a venue, but naturally, the Stadium comes to mind as a more ideal venue with which to see this hosted, depending upon availability of facilities and equipment.

Would the stadium be currently available for Voiced citizens to make use of the facilities, and if so, what costs and requirements will be involved?  As I hope the record has proven, my intent is to see these competitions held regularly.

At minimum, what is sought is permission and access to use the space, hosting rounds of small team duels and combat. However, if such is of interest to yourself and those involved in the arena, I would be most eager to speak of establishing a more involved set of rules for this nascent sports league.

Live and Drink,

Prelate Nasreen Shabani,
Palm Heights District