Thesis on the Building Blocks of Everything

Started by DONT PANIC, November 02, 2023, 10:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DONT PANIC

Thesis on the building blocks of everything
 Jordan Clearcreek

DONT PANIC

"The quill is mightier than the sword, for it carves not wounds but worlds, shaping the very fabric of reality with words." - Unknown

Ever since I was a young girl, this quote has fascinated me. I write it on the first page of every journal that I keep, and recite it as a mantra in times of quiet meditation. I don't remember where I first heard it, but I know that it has crawled through my thoughts more than just about any other.

Why does this quote elicit such deep and profound meaning to me, you may ask. What is it about the way these words flow across a page that has so enraptured my conscious and unconscious mind? No, I am not just a woman who prefers the fantasy of escapism - rather, I have extrapolated upon the idea as it concerns the real.

Let me explain.

If a man can write a book, and capture a world with 26 characters (for common), what power can be imbued with the expanded set of characters that come from the Celestial?

I refer, of course, to the Divine Alphabet.

I have long theorized that such a mapping of letters does exist and is the basis of power for those whom we revere and worship... and their progenitors. Whoever crafted our world, perhaps did it the very same way that a Balladeer might, only with a complex array of different lexical characters.

It stands to reason then, that the Divine Alphabet could be the very building blocks of... well, everything! Each character, representing a different aspect of its awesome power.

From this, we can speculate that in the same way that we have phonetic pronunciations for the assembly of squiggles that we call letters and words – and how we can shape them into complex somatic reagents for spells – that so too must there be a dialect created from the scribing's of the Divine Alphabet.

Further, we can also speculate that new discoveries of magic, or debated cosmic anomalies, such that as "True Names" are merely misunderstood instances of interacting with part of the divine lexicon.

Counter to my own point, it is frustratingly possible that names are far more of kin (Human, gnome, elf, etc...   )centric concept, than a godly one.  Further, there have been very few first-person documented interactions with the Divine Alphabet.

And even if everything assumed above is correct, there is also no way of knowing how our understanding of this language would assist us in our lives. Could it be used to alter fate, or is it just a tool for understanding our predestined paths.

Perhaps our great tome is sitting on the progenitors shelf – perhaps it is still being written. If it is already written, would knowing our destiny be as simple as turning a few pages to the enlightened?

With all this said, we have a very real responsibility in exploring the idea of the Divine Alphabet. Some may consider it heretical, but me?

My pursuit of the Divine Alphabet has been more than an academic pursuit. It has been a pilgrimage.

With each hypothetical character I've charted, I've felt a step closer not just to understanding the divine lexicon, but to understanding the very essence of creation and my place within it. This journey has profoundly altered my perspective on life. It has taught me humility in the face of the cosmos' vast mysteries and instilled in me a deeper appreciation for the interconnectedness of all things.

The idea that the universe itself might be a tapestry woven from divine words has imbued my every action with a newfound sense of purpose and sanctity.

My quest for the Divine Alphabet is not a mere scholarly pursuit. It is a quest for enlightenment, and a bridge between the mortal and the divine. While the path is fraught with uncertainties and the potential for misuse, the promise it holds — to illuminate the very workings of the cosmos — is too profound to ignore. We may just stand on the precipice of a new horizon – one that could redefine our understanding of existence.

Whether our narrative is pre-written or being authored with each passing moment, our duty is not just to read but to actively engage with the narrative of the universe. In seeking the Divine Alphabet, we seek to participate in the cosmic dialogue, to find our voice within the celestial chorus.

Let us approach this quest with reverence, courage, and an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, for it is not just a gateway to power, but a portal to transcendence and enlightenment.