A Critic of the Flirtatious Harpy, Sana Khealn

Started by Pandito24, March 04, 2023, 06:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandito24

I've seen, in my long, sixty four years of small existence, many a women, small, medium and giant sized. Ugly none were for women are all beautiful in their ways, but some had flaws that the others didn't have. Some had more bounce, some had more muscle. I've always seen this wit in these ladies, this grace in even in the most rude and dirty lasses, a charm that can touch the most virtuous man...

So I understand flirting with them, I truly do.

But love is something that I, as a man that as forsaken every worldly pleasure of lust and heart, see as something that should be regarded as pure. It is something that is come from the breaking of souls at birth, something akin to that we feel toward our father and mother should they treat us well. It is love that make it so that our lives are so harsh when our parents mistreat us, for we then lack this fundamental love toward them. But we can only have one true father, and one true mother.

And one true lover.

That is why flirting with more than one person at the same time is questionable, and more than three raises many eyebrows (or should). Should you raise that number even higher, people should rightly turn their heads in scorn.

Careful, I do not criticize compliments and politness, I criticize hormonal attacks of flirtiness, messages and words that are clearly made to charm another, to get them eventually to lay their lips upon yours, to lay them near yourself for when it is time to sleep. I know how to tell one from the other, for when you disrupt someone talking simply or complimenting another, they do not really care. When flirting, someone is taken, riding on a cloud, per say, toward their charismatic goal. If you disturb them, take away their desired prize for but a moment, you break their stride, offending them truly.

Charming should be reserved for the one target of your heart, it should not be distributed like candies to children. Those who flirt like there's no tomorrow, trying to charm every women of the Sultanate that has a modicum of charm, are vicious. They are of a path to a blackened heart, destined to create jealousy, envy and other dangerous feelings in the hearts of others.

Most importantly, their behavior in public seems unnacceptable, for flirting is something private, something romantic, that should be given in circumstances leading to an advancement of the heart of both, to truly realize themselves. You cannot share the love, the true non-platonic love, not the B'aara type of love but the one of passion and lust and marriage. Trying to share it is, fundamentally, a road to blasphemy toward the Wheel, but most importantly, toward the blackening of one heart.

-Eucledeos Pytheos