Mages staffs for small races

Started by mjones3, May 24, 2009, 04:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Crimson Magician

Like anyone getting insta-ganked by an invisible gnomish illusionist who is using PhK will even have a potion/be able to get the spell out/have the effect on them/the reflexes to see the casting and/or the interpretation that the spell will be mind-affecting >_>

mjones3

Quote from: Relinquish;127964The "mage staffs" can be used by halflings/gnomes but they are just 2 handed.

Last I checked small races can NOT use quarterstaffs. So unless this was changed on EFU most of the choices I have seen for a "mages staff" where quarterstaffs and unusable bye small races.

Relinquish

Quote from: mjones3;128261Last I checked small races can NOT use quarterstaffs. So unless this was changed on EFU most of the choices I have seen for a "mages staff" where quarterstaffs and unusable bye small races.

Before going off and saying they can't use things read what I said, I said MAGE STAFFS, NOT QUARTERSTAFFS, The glowing mage staffs are 2 handed by small races, so rock out and get one, or just don't play a midgit mage if you want to use a quarterstaff.

putrid_plum

I like them rare and for powerful or mages that have done great things.  Not as common loot.