Home > Screen Shots

Shane's Awesome Screenies (some spoilers, nothing crucial)

So here's some awesome stuff that went on with Shane that I've been wanting to share for a while now.

First of all, this is why paladins shouldn't work with evil characters, especially when they're trying to get an evil artifact to use to attack Sanctuary -

Then, a visit from an old friend -

A briefing on the upcoming atonement quest -

Introducing my friends to the family -

Lathander has some gifts -

Oh yeah, for the next hour and a half, Shane is a bad man -

Walk around through the outer hells -

Beat the bad girl -

Send Tobias home with creepy death-girl -

And learn a valuable lesson -

Sorry that I missed getting screenies of a couple of cool battles, like with the dracolich thingy, and all the demons/undead we waded through.

Special thanks to OMGBear, who told me that if the screenies made him look like a good dm, he'd return me to level 13.

Also, thanks to everyone for coming along.

Very nice. Quite an impressive story for Shane to tell the Grankids.

It's saying something that your aunt is a holy warrior of the god of Sunlight.

Kudos to OMGBearIsDriving for the special effects and to whoever created them. The shot doesn't show them well.

Suffice to say we weren't expecting that to be behind the gate.

Philip is such a pansey.

Saving insane druids, one soul at a time.

Yes! Loot~!~!

I had the quest almost perfectly balanced. Even with Shane with such temporary power, it was still a lot of badly wounded/near death. It just stunk because the end battle didnt turn out as hard as i wanted.

Thanks goes to Thrawn I believe for the very cool EFUVFX system. They *really* add some great stuff to the quests.

Shane lost his status due to breen, so its only fitting he get it back and close the book on that matter the same way, and trust me Shane is no longer powerful ubergod.

Basically im *still* getting used to adjusting and balancing on the fly. Even with level 13 Shane I nearly wiped them out right off the bat. The lesson I took from this is I need to run more quests to get better practice, and learning roughly what sort of CR rating to look for in monsters to challenge certain sized parties.

It was a great time. Thanks to all.

I'm still having nightmares of the little girl who said: "I am an agent of death."

Awesome screenies, looks like a great quest.

Halfling_Death123 Very nice. Quite an impressive story for Shane to tell the Grankids.

He won't live long enough to have grandkids. >_>

Nice screenies though. :wink:

So thats what that girl was all about when Shane was talking with Linda up in the house of light. Hehe nice.

Yeah, golden screenies!

I particulary like the Sword of the Redeemer. :shock:

That quest is awesome. Luckily, there's only one screenshot of Philip's panic. He doesn't look so much a pansy. And hell, I used so many herbs in that quest. It was fun!

Awsome screens hook me up with some of that lewt!

Macizo I'm still having nightmares of the little girl who said: "I am an agent of death."

Heh, I especially liked what she said afterwards..... something like "We'll meet again.... I promise"

*shudders*