Home > Screen Shots

Things to do in Fuge

So you are dead and your friend is heavily encumbered and taking forever to get back to the Hold?

Where here are some things you can do to relieve the boredom -

1. Explore the City

2. Hold a party This works well when on a Metropak DM mission - guaranteed to have lots of friends with you whilst you wait!!!

3. Tease the Spirits Are you a Cleric? Are you Bored? Well try turning undead and see the results

Dayamn, looks like you guys got pwned! Nice screenies but, love the undead turning. I'm going to try that one time.

Create an army of undead with Arto Thensbane!

Hm...

hehe may just have to try that third one one of these days.....looks like a fun light show......

One time I did try and kill a False but you can't hurt them and they don't react - this was very annoying when sitting in Fuge with a Maalorite priestess that wanted to hunt.

You can still cast spells - just can't hurt those false no matter how hard you try

This is what I did in the fugue

Btw I -did- walk around the same building eighty nine times. Then I stopped and got a life.

89 times? Good Grief Why?

nestek 89 times? Good Grief Why?

Cause he heard that if you walk around the building enough, you'll learn the secret of immortality.

Lazybones didn't have the patience to stick it out though, clearly!

LOl - I guess if you got to 89 you should at least stick it out and go for the century!

Prime example of what people can do when they are in the fugue, isn't it?