Home > Screen Shots

Arena moments

These are from the recent tournament. I only managed to take three, as I always forget to start taking them. Plus I was the announcer so I had to type as fast as I could, wasn't very easy to take any action shots. If anyone took more, feel free to post them here.

The last contestant had no one to fight against as the number of participants was uneven. Berennock had to go to the rescue and fight himself to see if this clearly unskilled warrior was to be let into the finals.

Pfft, the lucky sod won and got to the finals after all, with that wooden quarterstaff of his. Here's the contestants getting ready for the finale.

Also, I might as well state here that I'm sorry if someone felt ignored by me or such, but you have to understand that it was nigh impossible to keep track of what everyone was saying as there were so many. I'd like to thank everyone for coming though, especially most of the fighters were gathered on a short notice.

Instantly requesting where you found the health bar override!!!!!!

A great event - nice pics Dopson :)

ExileStrife Instantly requesting where you found the health bar override!!!!!!

It's the Baldur's Gate GUI, which can be found here: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=hakpaks.Detail&id=5363

It was a nice event, I can tell! Eventhough I got send out after stealing the other contestant's weapon 8) . Looking very much forward to your next one!

Cheers