Home > Screen Shots

<3 Ladocicea

When a DM appears in your room like this, and starts giving you the following rant, you know you're special!

Got that right!

meh I've been blown up by ladociacia in aprivate room I have screenshots but he'd kill me if I post em XD

After reading it I also agree you and your bro go afk in gross ways I mean 30 minutes of afk is ewwww PLAY YOU WH0REZ!!!!!!!

Naga PLAY YOU WH0REZ!!!!!!!
Now, now. There's no need to be insulting me here. It isn't like the kegs of ale are empty, so the Irish should be happy and content for the next millenia. You can start being insultive afterwards.

Thank you for providing today's compulsory belly laugh. :D

and I didn't know lodacida was a DM and there was this strange animatorn that kept appearing in the town hall...so I told the DM's about it and here comes lodacai "I know something odd is happening in the town hall DON"T TOUCH THE BODY" Anger management perhaps ;)

Please someone spell my name correctly.

And Anger Management, yes? Find me in game or on IRC and we'll have a talk about that.

*hides samus from bolts of death thrown from the sky*

Ladocicea Please someone spell my name correctly.
Ladocicea.

And if it makes you feel any better, Lado, Coldburn has already suffered for this. Just ask him how Krushen got exiled :lol:

Actually yeah, heh coldburn, remember that? ;)

Anthee And if it makes you feel any better, Lado, Coldburn has already suffered for this. Just ask him how Krushen got exiled :lol:
Fish Actually yeah, heh coldburn, remember that? ;)
I know how Krushen got exiled, and yes I remember that. But I fail to see how it relates to spelling Ladocicea's name correctly?

We were referring to you going afk?

Owned.

I think he was down in 1 or 2 hits.

The coldburn comes back...

and we laughed.

Oh my god. I hated you guys for that! XD

Getting exiled for being AFK sucks - And it were three hits. I COULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY!

:D

No you couldn't. :p

Off topic you bitches.

This thread, as the title clearly states, is about loving me. Love me, damn it.

We already love you, we're just widening the gap for Coldburn

Love Ladicocai. (I spelled that correctly, didn't I?)

I love sleep and other things

and I love Lerdocadea

Imbeciles, Ladocicea should be feared and hated for he is the bane of all living things!

I particularly remember one instance when we were initiating a new Spellguard Agent and Simms was supposed to attend, I got a tell from Ladocicea:

Ladocicea: I'm afraid Simms is a bit too preoccupied to attend.

DruQks: Huh?

Ladocicea: I accidentally pushed the "kill" button instead of the "port" button >_>

DruQks: *screenshot*

I'm at school right now but I'll post the screenie when I get home :)

*nods slowly*

:roll: Ladococer pimped his avatar.