Home > Screen Shots

A Magenta Court Case

Gruff, Matham and Hrankor sit idly by at the circus that was morguls trial..

That went for aaaaaggggggeeeeeeessssss.

MadCaddies That went for aaaaaggggggeeeeeeessssss.

it weeeeeennnnnnnnttt sooooooo loooooooooooonnnnnnggg

It went for hours, didn't it?

I was getting email updates while I was at work :wink:

Ommadawn It went for hours, didn't it?

I was getting email updates while I was at work :wink:

yeah about three hours morgul was eventually aquited. what made the whole thing redundant was that 30 mins after morgul was a free man he killed a paladin and was sentenced to death for that.........lol

ROFLMAO :lol:

Morgul was starting to warm on me as well.

Yeh, he really did wreck it all by killing that paladin, and IMO it was a very lame death.

Paladin?! O_o

Whatever :x

Yeh, he really did wreck it all by killing that paladin, and IMO it was a very lame death.

Whose?

It was a very long trial, and definitely one of those experiences where I wish I was getting paid for DM'ing. I did not plan on staying logged in so long, but unfortunately there's a limit to how much an NPC can IC'ly hustle things along.

More PC councillors and watch members are definitely needed :P

More PC Watch? No no, more powerful NPC and PC evil orginizations. It keeps down the crimes, well the obvious ones at least ... 8) . -dholt5

Quote: Yeh, he really did wreck it all by killing that paladin, and IMO it was a very lame death.

Whose?

Whose?

Not sure what you mean here, but I assume you are asking whose death was a lame one?

Arthalans death. About 5 minutes after that big trial, Morgul went and killed someone, earning himself a stoning....apart from the excellent RP during the trial, it kind of made it....well, pointless.

The death itself was, like I said, rather lame, IMO. Not sure I want to post the details of how Arthalan died, because it really isnt my business, and I dont want to piss anyone off.