Home > Screen Shots

Last walk of the Duskwalker

Zerathan "Duskwalker" "Sharps" Zen is dead.

Zerathan Zen (Oskar Maxon)

This character was created on Friday, March 21st at 01:06:53 PM. Since creation, this character has logged on and off 268 times. The character has spent 11 days, 15 hours, 34 minutes, and 32 seconds online.

Zerathan was not always the cold, cruel, killer (errm...) that he was during his time in Sanctuary. He was born into elven society and had quite an ordinary upbringing for his kind. He was taught elven values and followed their gods for the greatest part of his life. However, one day Zerathan's life was shattered bywhen the one he considered his best friend betrayed the settlement, and Zerathan himself, in his aspiration for greater power. Zerathan completely lost faith in the values and gods he had lived for. With most of his relatives and friends dead or missing, he mindlessly set out into the world, where he soon fell into the hands of servants of Mask. He was simple prey for the manipulating tongues of the agents of shadows, who soon had turned his mind around completely to follow and do the work for Mask.

Entering the Underdark with intent to live in its constant shadows, he found his way to Sanctuary. For a short while, he was known as Sharps, and worked for Rhuckt Dhuckt (Or whatever) in lower, until his gang was ganked.

He later found himself employed by Montezzi, and served as sergeant of the guard until the house's fall. After that, he served an assortment of factions on the server, plotting for his own benefit, until his death by drow marksmen during their raid at Sanctuary.

After his corruption, the elf known as Zerathan Zen was more or less dead. He used that name for himself for the last time when he got his sending stone (I was to lazy to get a dm to name it otherwise >_>). After this, his real name opened dead wounds within him, which threatened to bring the old Zerathan out of the shell of a person he now was. Isania Symbaerrn got close to succeeding at this when Zerathan at a time spent a few hours in the cells for carrying two poisonous leaves. (Sergeant Everard failed to notice at least five more poisonous items and four item charges of Animate Dead during the search, though. XD) Unfortunately, Isania died much to early for this to develop into anything more interesting than a few emo elf (c) moments in the cell.

I think I have DeputyCool[DM] to thank for this one: Drow Sentry Commander: [Tell] Most Drow have high listen/spot <_< That was the AI who killed you btw.

Working as a guide in Upper. For some reason, he didn't get very popular. I wonder why... <3 fo Szgk.

Sneaking on a small part of the gank squad that went for Rhuckt's team in the Maimed Minotaur. RED LIGHT OMG HOSTILE-Alert

Catching a rebel leader for Montezzi's sake. We'll go for another ]DM]DeputyNoob quote here, with this dm quest as origin: DeputyCool[DM] : [Talk] //Ok, quick disclaimer. DeputyCool[DM] : [Talk] //You're all party to the first solo DM Quest I have run. So, be forgiving if I totally botch something. <_<

Watching Montezzi's realm from the back door stair of the Fortress.

Curiosity killed caught the cat. Behind a door. Which he can't pick. To quote Coldburn;

Fail. Utter. Total. Fail. XD

Being an archer is quite a tough deal when you're fighting Chosen. Until you go with Rinaldo Montezzi on a [DM]DangerousDan DM quest and get this beauty.

I never got a screenshot of it, but Zen's dagger, "Shank of the Bar Wench", wasn't too bad either, at +1/+2 Slashing/Piercing dmg and +2 Intimidate. It served faithfully until a few days before his end, when it disappeared.

The last few weeks of Zerathan's life was when he made most profit. He was saving to buy Annie's dagger from the curio shop. When I first saw it there with him, it was at 8400gp, but when I returned with that amount it was at 10400gp. >_> For a few SPOILER reasons he never reached that amount of gold and the dagger was still in that mephit's possession at his death. _______________________________________________________

I've had a great blast playing Zerathan Zen and want to thank everyone who interracted with him and made him the character he became. Alyssara/BrittanyPanthas for Isania, who was the only one to delve into his background; Charm and Gippy for the Montezzi brothers, who Zerathan worked for most of his time in Sanctuary and who gave me some of my best moments on the server; Flamin' Pete for Pyotr Ignatiev, who I must say has done more with his rogue than I ever dreamed of doing with Zen, and game me some grea roleplaying, even though our play times didn't worked very well with eachothers; Daemonic-Daz for Rhuckt and the crazy (but short) time with his gang; TRB, first for Ghyrrt and then for Tasmar; Garem for Dentra, Core for Keel and all else involved in the rebel/regime craziness which provided a lot of opportunities for plotting back and forth.

Edit: And of course, I can't forget Yalta for Doisur Shur! ________________________________________________________

I'll be getting back with a new character in hopefully not too long. See you then!

Rhukt Dauchkt!

That gank was so out of the blue. For the little time I rolled with you, you seemed like a cool character. Cant wait for your next concept.

Sweet character, Oskar! I enjoyed plotting with him a lot, and I found myself randomly downing C&C potions to ensure that he wasn't lurking a little too often for my liking!

I thoroughly enjoyed the brief conversations we had. Zen seems to have been able to see a lot and remain influental in the affairs of Sanctuary, which is great for any character. Excellent done and good luck with your next one.

Doisur enjoyed many a long chat and he will be missed. Shame he never got that dagger...

Daemonic Daz Rhukt Dauchkt!

That gank was so out of the blue. For the little time I rolled with you, you seemed like a cool character. Cant wait for your next concept.

Ah, I know what you mean, any *spoiler* player who I had RP with Luke Danger (character) should know.

But yeah, Duskwalker was a great character, Danger all most had a chance to bring him in, but of course, it turned out that the person giving the discription broke one of the rules, which busted it.

But yeah, Duskwalker was perfect for a stealth character, sneaky, can't take a hit well, well, the whole pure rogue run.

Can't wait for your next!

You shoulda died -before- I offloaded all that loot on you lol.

Seriously though great PC looking forward to your next.

Zerathan Zen (Oskar Maxon)

This character was created on Friday, March 21st at 01:06:53 PM.

Lafrenius Procyon (Szgk)

This character was created on Friday, March 21st at 04:00:12 PM.

Heh. Those first couple of days felt really refreshing in terms of my roleplaying and the interaction I got from other players. And that's what Zen's character was like. Refreshing. Every single occasion I got to interact with him.

It was a shame that Isania died before getting to learn about his past......and ultimately twist him further into a being like herself. -_-'

I had a lot of fun interacting with you!

Well played. I could be mistaken but didn't I try and kill you with one of my pc's? A Kossuthan priest named Aodh. You stole gold from a quest and then reported me to the watch because I hit you with my axe...

Damn scoundrel...

IxTheSpeedy Well played. I could be mistaken but didn't I try and kill you with one of my pc's? A Kossuthan priest named Aodh. You stole gold from a quest and then reported me to the watch because I hit you with my axe...

Damn scoundrel...

Yes, that happened. Though it wasn't stealing from Zen's POV, as he was simply "taking what was rightfully his".

Oskar Maxon
IxTheSpeedy Well played. I could be mistaken but didn't I try and kill you with one of my pc's? A Kossuthan priest named Aodh. You stole gold from a quest and then reported me to the watch because I hit you with my axe...

Damn scoundrel...

Yes, that happened. Though it wasn't stealing from Zen's POV, as he was simply "taking what was rightfully his".

Ah, I remember that one. Heh, Adoh was lucky Danger was a more level-headed Watchmen who went more towards resolving issues instead of just giving a beating and throwing folks in the cells.

I still can't beleive Duskwalker used to be a 'good guy' per se, I really am amazed at him.

He was part of the cause for Elizabeth's paranoia following the Fall. Countless times she'd walk about yelling at empty rooms and spamming See Invis.

Some of those times I was even OOC uncertain whether you were there or not.

Nice character, though one I only brushed the surface of.