Home > Screen Shots

Conie, Necromancer at large, Retired

While he only lasted 6 days, I absolutely loved his eccentric ways, and the plots he stumbled blindly into. He was almost killed three times, and managed to get out of them repeatedly by pleading and doing whatever he was told. A former Myrkulite gone Cyrist, he finally Lost Faith in the Lord of Murder and began to worship Myrkul again- to what end, who knows? The reason he is retired is because I ran afoul with the rules, and DM's needed to punish me.

However, he had some nice screenies.

Conie Ponders his purpose in existence as trolls are massacred around him, was the question ever answered?

I have to imagine, Yes.

However, a few DM's did not enjoy Conie's Antics, Johannes, in particular, took it up with Fisticuffs. Little known however, Conie made 25 gold at this particular incident, where the Sheriff was revealed to be a Thrall, he made a bet with another partner in crime.

His Least favorite Kobold, was however, the most destructive one I've ever met. How come this Kobold couldn't become the servers next Arch Villain? Kisterix the sorcerer, smoking out Urdlen Gnomes

I often explored the server, however, I came across a Shrine that animated a skeletal warrior before me, only to learn it was a bug the next day. However, this didn't stop me from trying to destroy it.

His group was crappy, both level 4 and two, what was he to do?

Why, turn into an umberhulk of course!

A tribute to all of those who were patrons of Conie's Necromancy Services, well, his 5 regular customers.

However, I couldn't let this story go without something lude, so I decided to do this, and be a troll.

The Plaintiff rests!

This character was created on Friday, August 1st at 01:35:30 PM. Since creation, this character has logged on and off 34 times. The character has spent 3 days, 9 hours, 40 minutes, and 33 seconds online.

Gold: 4185

I hope you all enjoyed him as much as I did.

Conie, Necromancer at large, Retarded.

Respectfully, Throl

Also, presenting, ZIKILBURN, PIXIE GOD OF Fields.

Nice.

Conie was the consummate necromancer.

Ma-aan. You were taking pics? :shock:

Half the time while you were playing connie the necromancer I thought she was a girl lol!

You were not the only one to make that mistake. Remember, magespotters, for all masked wizards, check secondary sexual characteristics (Mageboobs :roll: )

Didn't notice lol your right then