Home > Screen Shots

Esia Eria'Tess

Esia, is dead. The character was made when I thought "hey, playing an assasin would be pretty damn fun" And it was. I won't say who she killed, since I'm not sure it's known that they are dead yet, etc. She killed a couple people, got pretty awesome loot, got sort of rich, and life was good.

The PC was awesome to interact with, and see the seedier aspect of the server I usually missed with my good or neutral PCs. Rock on, EFU.

Esia Eria`Tess (A Twilight Knight)

This character was created on Friday, July 18th at 01:11:46 PM. Since creation, this character has logged on and off 42 times. The character has spent 2 days, 20 hours, 40 minutes, and 14 seconds online.

Her stealth scores when she used her potions.

She and her friends decided to ambush some drow.

It did not go well.

Pommel whip, imo.

Things start to look bad.

Say it again, MotherF***er, I DARE YOU to say it again!

( I said it)

Rock on, Comrades.

Hey, that was quick. I was just chatting with her yesterday. Nice character. Actually she wasn't nice at all but interesting...

What will Cruzel be rolling up next?

Aww, I was gonna hire her...

lol :o

I was gonna arrest her for not removing her helm :(

You forgot one thing, young one:

Anyway, Great Char, sad to see her go dead so soon. Still wondering how she hid a Bow bigger then she is.

I almost had her! >_>

Great char!

Sad to see her go.

Well now... And here was my Cleric of Corellon, about to try to whip her backside. :shock:

Good luck on the next one.

The longer the name, the greater the pain.

You need to be actually hiding for those stealth scores to matter. :)

Semli The longer the name, the greater the pain.

I actually like that, 10 points for the witty saying

Matthias would be breathing a sigh of relief right now if he knew that. Unfortunately he doesn't, so the paranoia's going to keep brewing nicely. I'm wondering how Hafur got out of that one, though...