Home > Screen Shots

Trinden Fair

Here are some shots I took, playing as my first character, Trinden Fair.

These are mostly when he became Archibald Retainer.

That was after, and I forgot to screeny it. Too bad. :(

I get bored.

Something was going on. I forget what.

Exploring is cool. :)

Someone decided to drop a large amount of meat in Lower.

Alexander being kidnapped by the Montezzi.

Walking wid me homeboys.

Here is his death.

You probably gotta rearrange that yourself.

Here was before that, in his Montezzi encounter.

Most of all my thanks goes to PanamaLane. He taught me alot as Rook, and was a good friend.

The rest of it all goes to you people who interacted with Trinden, the DM's, and I guess the people who didn't get to interact with him can have the scraps. :)

Rock on, EFU.

I'm sorry Trinden. When Sange took you prisoner, I hadn't yet learnt that efu isn't a take prisoners and roleplay server, its a full death and dryloot in total silence server.

My apologies for not being in the groove, though some of the vets here have taught me how it is, now.

Apologies also go out to the other people sange had beaten down (and never taken anything from) for various reasons. The Nancy in lower, the guy with the beard in the bazaar and probably quite a few i don't remember. Once again, I didn't know any better and I'm sorry.

Kaelle I'm sorry Trinden. When Sange took you prisoner, I hadn't yet learnt that efu isn't a take prisoners and roleplay server, its a full death and dryloot in total silence server.

My apologies for not being in the groove, though some of the vets here have taught me how it is, now.

Apologies also go out to the other people sange had beaten down (and never taken anything from) for various reasons. The Nancy in lower, the guy with the beard in the bazaar and probably quite a few i don't remember. Once again, I didn't know any better and I'm sorry.

Oof, I smell the hate and bitterness from miles away! Sorry you feel this way.

- - -

To go back on topic, Nice screenies, Crimson.

No problem, Mort. Like I said, lessons learned. It was an education and I'm the wiser for it.

Trinden, I have a screenshot of you as a parrot going toe to toe with a hook horror elder, which I can post here, soon (I think)

Thanks to me, you got an epic death.

You're welcome.

Seemed like a cool character. Kudos on doing so well with your first character, hope you get involved with others like you did with Trinden with your future characters!

Trinden was cool. If Kirix had had the gold for it, he would've paid to raised you. He tried so hard to get Torroth not to eat him, but nobody listens to kobolds. Especially orcs.

That shore is my land, stop putting fancy lights there!

Oh and decent screenys :)

Oh yes. After I found out how to post screenies, and about IRC, I just found out about EFUSL.

Here is... my sessions or whatever.

EfUSL This character was created on Friday, May 30th at 07:55:42 PM. Since creation, this character has logged on and off 89 times. The character has spent 6 days, 1 hour, 45 minutes, and 20 seconds online.

Note, I started playing on May 30th :roll: