Home > Screen Shots

Laith is dead, go figure

Well, Laith finally died. And if you dont know what he was like in life, Ill give a breif explanation here:

Laith, was a member of the montezzi, but under false pretenses. He was an assassin and acted in Hoar name to rid the world of all that was montezzi. He ended by killing 13 montezzi PCs, though I wish I had a list of them. He gave more info to upper on montezzi then anyone else could have hoped. To top it off, the house trusted him so well, they let him train the troops and was promoted to sergeant. After montezzi fell, he went to attempt to getting his exile raised, and running the school of war.

He was captured by Agent Peres (sp?) on 20th Ches 153. He was executed in a watch cell via axe. No trial, no nothing.

After wards he was judged by Hoar, and sentences to an eternity of murder and battles as the servant of a demon.

And now for your entertainment, screenies!

Laith in his early days:

Orogs... spiced!

His armor, Laith Savage Protection:

He killed a paladin and ganked his sword, rightfully so, the paladin tried to kill him!

The infamous Anamatronic Finger:

And now, screenies after Laith died. Hoar wanted to judge him.

I would like to thank all those I permad, for never really getting mad at me.

Id like to thank the player base, it was awsome and fun RPing and fighting all of you!

Id like ot thank the DM team, especially caddies and wiggyboy. Caddies made Laith fall from grace with hoar, and wiggyboy did my endlude. I had heard through the grape vine that you all enjoyed my character, so thank you.

Id like to thank Ebok the most. He bugged me for 3 months to get on this server and I finally did. Laith was the first character though that I truly enjoyed. Ill be hard pressed to find another character like him.

And of course as is the tradition:

Laith (B4kst4br)

This character was created on Saturday, May 10th at 06:35:20 PM. Since creation, this character has logged on and off 171 times. The character has spent 7 days, 16 hours, 50 minutes, and 24 seconds online.

:(

We had it all planned out. He made a wonderful spy and fed Kedrick wonderful information. He made an even more wonderful assassin.

Sucks about the eternal damnation as a result! Oh well, we all have to make sacrifices. :P

Thank you for letting me live <3

Epic character, I honestly had no clue of his betrayal. Though, in hindsight, one maybe should've payed more attention to all the disappearances

*chuckles in a deep resonant tone*

Nice, thought the fact the Agent killed you is a spoiler!

I enjoyed interacting with Laith, well done!

It was YOU!? :shock:

No wonder...this explains something that had been nagging the back of my mind for a while now.

Well those answers just leave more questions. :)

Ironically for all his murders, he did save quite a few lives too. Especially rather recently. Puzzling man.

This is really ironic on multiple levels, nice twist!

real badass killing all those L4 montezzi guards.

Jokes aside, he was a good character. :)

Nice! I look forward to your next creation. :)

Nice man. That is a great amount of intrigue. Very nice.

Hawt Character.

:P Laith was awesome.

'Nuff said.

I never understood the box. :?

lol that's where all our L3/L4 newly-recruited PCs kept disappearing to? Damn I thought something was not right there haha. Probably a good idea you didn't come after Rinaldo or someone like that though! Tactics :D

Sweet ending, nice PC man. Looking forward to your next!

Ah the box! The box was made of svirfneblin design. If you ever saw him take it off, there was a small hole in his thraot just above his organic voice cords.

He was hit in the throat in a previous battle, and it collapsed the air way there. Him, and a good friend payed a svirfneblin engineer to build it so he could talk.

I actually didnt try to go after l3/l4 PCs all the time >.> It just turned out that a few of them were.

Pyotr was next BTW XD I could just never get him alone damn you. :P

I heard so many things about Laith, I'm sorry I couldn't have seen his work in person.

ishtharo Ah the box! The box was made of svirfneblin design. If you ever saw him take it off, there was a small hole in his thraot just above his organic voice cords.

He was hit in the throat in a previous battle, and it collapsed the air way there. Him, and a good friend payed a svirfneblin engineer to build it so he could talk.

He always reminded me of a EfU Darth Vader with that thing.

Glad to have met him before the end.

Good luck on your next character!

tnvw Nice, thought the fact the Agent killed you is a spoiler!

Please don't speculate.

Things were working out. >.> Oh well, it was nice getting to meet you finally.

I had no clue you were the Montezzi traitor. I was always scared to death of you. Your company and tips in the Crone will be missed.

I always did wonder why Laith was permanently hostiled to everyone. Now I get it, you were trying to avoid OOCly tipping off your victims by hostiling them. :)

Well...I thought most of our new guards just didn't enjoy the faction and were quitting. I had no idea Laith was killing them XD

Awesome character man. I had a ton of fun doing weird animatronic stuff with Laith...in retrospect I'm glad I never did get around to venturing into the machine with him >_>

he never came after drat... i wonder why... i was alone with him so many times...

Haha! Venica has vengeance by extension through Hoar. Justice does exist!

Great character, Great player, Far too many Ellipses ("..."), though. Fun to play with, was perhaps the most representative Harbinger I've seen in my entire time here.

What was his Align, Btw?

Also: Uthgar calls to you ishtharo. He calls you in your sleep. Your dreams. You must join the Black Tortoise tribe. It is your -destiny-.

ishtharo,

Very awesome character, with an awesome record. I wish the Seekers and him had a chance to get stuff off the ground.

Nicely done.

Hammerfist0 Haha! Venica has vengeance by extension through Hoar. Justice does exist!

Great character, Great player, Far too many Ellipses ("..."), though. Fun to play with, was perhaps the most representative Harbinger I've seen in my entire time here.

What was his Align, Btw?

Also: Uthgar calls to you ishtharo. He calls you in your sleep. Your dreams. You must join the Black Tortoise tribe. It is your -destiny-.

When the box wasnt on his neck,he didnt use the "..." because his last word always echod a bit. The character started LN but quickly moved to CE

Drat he never came after drat... i wonder why... i was alone with him so many times...

Drat is too good, for even Laith. ^^

Great character! I remember a couple of times he could've had Parkus, actually.