Home > Screen Shots

Bolgar Bruteaxe

Bolgar Bruteaxe is dead. He now rests in the hallowed halls of Gorm Gulthyim.

Bolgar was my fourth "serious" char, and the only one except my first to have been successful in leaving a mark. Bolgar was never intended as an independant character, and was always thought to be a side char in a strong group. Things, however, went differently, and before I knew it, Bolgar was one of the leaders in the diminishing ranks of the Mithrilsoul Clan.

Thanks to all other dwarves who made playing Bolgar an unforgettable experience - in particular Gwydion, DSKat, and RIPNogarD, as well as the player of Ronus Stoutshield - who led Bolgar into the jaws of death. Also thanks to my archfoes Illario Dentra by Garem and Rinaldo Montezzi - even though Bolgar never spoke to the latter. Many others helped shape Bolgar - such as Hili Crenk (who gave him the idea to be a Councillor), Butch von Matterheim (for being the jackass gnome he was), Luke Danger, Rodon Brinson, Salvador Komero, Dalman, and many others were there too. If I have forgotten anyone - sorry, but my brain is addled with ale.

Appears to be something wrong with some pics. Gotta change that. In the meantime, make do with these.

Rodon Brinson thought Bolgar was a good person to ask for Watch recommendations. What issued was a small contest.

Ronus Stoutshield and Bolgar Bruteaxe ritually put to rest the Mithrilsoul Clan, after having bathed it's name one last time in Duergar blood.

Butch is such a jackass.

Ronus convinced Bolgar that doing youknowwhat was a good idea, and that he should be more Lawful.

Leading another riot. I seem to have been doing that a lot with Bolgar.

Another riot. This time I'm at the back! Well, actually, this was prior to the other riot, but anyway. By the by, Rinaldo will eventually get pwnd by the now infamous Spellguard Grammar Wizards.

And so Bolgar passes away, in a way which is truly fitting for all dwarves defending their holds.

Been a blast.

And some stats: This character was created I-Don't-Know-When. He has spent Too Long logged in, and was last seen 2008-19-06. He has been subdued by the Montezzi thugs more than 6 times.

cya! Time to roll up a privateer! Or have one join them. <.<

He would of been a intresting Greycloak to be honest, never quite making the mark, but willing to try.

I guess there's a lot of KIA characters recently... mine included!

Great work on him Berosion!

A truly amazing final scene.

Good show.

He was an entertaining Dwarf, all right. Good show.

Elizabeth hated him.

But you knew that.

Good riddance IC.

Kudos for a good dwarf.

*Kowtow*

Brilliant character!

I love how I was the only hostile one in that watchouse riot to the dwarves.

Glorious battle imo.

A walking troublemaker, but a good character nevertheless. It was interesting to see how you would test the candidate for the Watch and the experience itself was enjoyable. Excellent done and good luck with your next!

ALE!

Now who will extort me for alcohol? :(

Your party member in that last encounter was in surprisingly good health... :) Bolgar was a true dwarf indeed, although I do not remember seeing him drinking any ale.

Hrrn.

'Nuff said.

:)

Your signature still says he was alive.

He lives in my heart. *sniff*

All right, I'm just too lazy to change it. Yet.