Home > Screen Shots

A final legacy...

(Many screenshots!)

Today Theon passed away to the Crystal Spire where all the spirits of the dead eventually go, his passing coming in one last journey and a trek into Traensyr...

Due to slightly spoilerish reasons Theon ended up in a jail cell with a decision to come to, both resulting in death.

Before they embark he speaks a final prayer for himself and those who send him to His Lord.

The people gather to a nervous Officer Barkley.

The Agents inform them of their mission, with a final warning...

Speaker Arnen imparts his final words of wisdom to a False Man.

However, like all men, even he is tempted at times.

Though at times, Temptation can turn sour at the gain of many hundred pounds... :(

Their final charge deep into Traensyr... Followed by...

Thanks to Montezzi, Dentra, Kedrick Reynolds, Albrecht Van Asch, Uldur Riftshield, Kirix, Andrew Datten, Rob Blaggard, Luther Hornraven, Kainth, Shayleigh, and the many other characters who made an impact on Theon!

Also Big Thanks to DeputyCool, Sherry, DangerousDan, GreenerGrass, and the other DMs who played a part with Theon.

Yeah, yeah. He's dead. it's sad and all..

But the bigger question.. What happened to the laser helmet?

dm involved imo

Another Kelemvorite bites the dust before I get what I need from him...

Cool character. Glad we got to hang out a bit.

Good show sir.

theon was cool, i enjoyed what chances i got to interact with you, good job

Half-Montezzi? :? I'm curious.

Great character inquis, didn't get a chance to interact much, but he'll be missed nonetheless.

Good char, yo. 8)

I hope it happened well. :D

Theon will be greatly missed, OOCly and ICly.

Nice screenies!

Never really interacted much with him save for a number of letters, but his crusades against the Undead were cool I hear.

All in all, pretty nice with the extremely faithful chars who come around now and then.

Good one!

Good stuff! Keep it up!

Stupid men and their stupid honourable deaths :(

<3

The character did not die exactly like it seemed likely few days ago, it seems! Interesting character, based on the little I got to know him.

Theon was awesome. I had fun RPing with him, whether it was sneaking around the Sewers doing secret spoilerish stuff, or just serving him drinks in the Crone. I wish I had gotten to go on one of his undead smiting expeditions.

Looking forward to your next character.